Novell today announced its participation in Interop Las Vegas 2008, April 29-May 1 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Through demonstrations and presentations, attendees will learn about Novell's infrastructure software solutions and how organizations can improve business agility with enterprise Linux and IT management software. Details are as follows:
WHAT: Novell helps organizations around the world manage their heterogeneous IT environments, allowing them to manage cost, reduce complexity and mitigate risk. At Interop Las Vegas, Novell will be demonstrating:
- Novell ZENworks Configuration Management which automates and manages the entire desktop lifecycle from imaging to retirement as well as security and asset management.
- Novell ZENworks Orchestrator and PlateSpin solutions which automate IT management and business processes in an agile data center for next-generation infrastructure management.
- Novell's identity and security management solutions which are designed to help enterprises with their most pressing business challenges of reducing the risk of identity and data theft, streamlining IT administration, enforcing business policies and proving compliance with government mandates.
- Novell Teaming + Conferencing, Novell GroupWise and the Novell Open Workgroup Suite which provide powerful unified communications and collaboration solutions
- Interoperability between Microsoft and Novell which is creating business value by building a bridge between Windows and SUSE Linux Enterprise.
WHERE: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, Booth #1250
WHEN: April 29 - May 1, 2008
WHO: Stephen Pollack, vice president, Business Development for Systems and Resource Management, Novell
WHAT: Panel Session, “Planning the Move from Physical to Virtual Migration and Deployment”
WHERE: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, Breakers I Room
WHEN: Tuesday, April 29, 2008, at 2 p.m.
WHO: Reed Harrison, CTO, Security and Compliance Solutions, Novell
WHAT: Panel Session, “Emerging Trends in Information Security”
WHERE: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, Lagoon J Room
WHEN: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, at 2 p.m.
To learn more about Novell, visit www.novell.com.
Novell, Inc. (Nasdaq: NOVL) delivers the best engineered, most interoperable Linux platform and a portfolio of integrated IT management software that helps customers around the world reduce cost, complexity and risk. With our infrastructure software and ecosystem of partnerships, Novell harmoniously integrates mixed IT environments, allowing people and technology to work as one. For more information, visit www.novell.com